• Business Insurance

    • Professional Indemnity
      Public Liability
      Personal Accident

      Read more
  • Taxi Fleet

    • Black Cab
      Private Hire
      Mini Bus

      Read more
  • Printers

  • Landlord

    • Let Property
      Commercial Property
      Rent Guarantee

      read more

Tollgate Insurance Brokers offer a wide range of competitive insurance products for Commercial and Personal customers.  We can tailor a policy to suit your needs providing you with dedicated one to one service.  Being a local broker gives you comfort but with us having access to nationwide insurers it gives you peace of mind with quality insurance products.


Tollgate Insurance Brokers will use their membership of Broker Network - the UK’s longest established commercial insurance broking association - to offer the most appropriate cover at a competitive price. Broker Network has successfully negotiated with some of the UK’s major insurers. This means you benefit from the low costs associated with better known providers and the high levels of service a local broker can offer.



Why do I need car insurance?

It's illegal to drive with no car insurance. Without it you can't tax your vehicle, and it provides cover for you, other motorists and members of the public.

What's an insurance excess?

Most policies include an excess, which is the amount to be paid by the policyholder in the event of a claim. There's both a compulsory excess, imposed by the insurer, and a voluntary excess. The phrase 'total excess' combines these two factors and is the amount you pay in the event of a claim.

Do I need to buy home insurance?

Unlike driving a car, you can legally own a home without homeowners insurance. However, if you finance your home with a mortgage, your lender most likely will require you to have home insurance coverage to protect your home in case of damage cause by unforeseen circumstances, such as fires or natural disasters.

What business insurance do I need?

Employers' liability insurance is the only aspect of business insurance that's a legal requirement, unless you have a loan or mortgage on commercial premises, then the lender will then insist on buildings cover as a minimum. However, having the right cover is crucial in protecting your business, staff, clients and the any third party. It's advisable to consider the options and take out appropriate cover for your needs.


Contact information

Contact us today for all your insurance requirements.
T: 01992 443786
E: enquiries@tollgateinsurance.com
A: 136a High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8HL